Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fairies in the Garden

The block  ( I made the block and put it there ) is so pretty and cute. Now let's talk about the fairy house in my garden. Now folks, don't think they are not real. They are real. I didn't make that fairy house. The fairies made the fairy house. SAY THEY ARE REAL NOW! I mean it. If you want fairies to make a house in your garden, this is how: plant pretty and green flowers in your garden. In my garden they made a path way with rocks. It's pretty sweet. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Tell me if  you like the fairy house or not. Hope you love this story.  And I really, really, REALLY hope you love and care for my weird posts and my cool blog. Oops! I just lade a egg! ( Try to say he he more than me. I bet ya can't)! Good-by!

No comments:

Post a Comment