Saturday, February 7, 2015

I'm Back!!!!!

Hi again! I'm back, which means way more fun. I'm nine now, and I LOVE Pokemon. My most powerful one is Blastoise. He has 140 HP. I also have 2 Eevees, a Flareon, a Dark Jolteon, a Jolteon, a Glaceon, and an Espeon (I love the Eeveelutions).

Last summer, my cat Basil died. It was very sad. But was still have one cat... It's Boo!! The Halloween Shadow ( by the way, The Halloween of 2014 was very, very cold). Boo likes to sleep in my bed in the winter. In fact, he's in there right now! He's a cutey-pututey.

Right now, I'm reading books by Ken Jennings. He's a Jeopardy champion and rights about non-fiction stuff with putting humor in. He's a really good author.

Well, that's all the updates I have for you guys. Write to ya next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment